Lamp test modules LPM
- Rail mount on TS32 OR TS35
- In- and output provided with screw clamp connection
- Lamptest modules are used for acquisition and decoupling of collective signals and lamp test circuits.
- On LPM-K versions, the cathodes of the diodes are linked in pairs and all anodes can be freely connected.
- On LPM-A versions, the cathodes of the diodes are linked in pairs and one anode per pair can be freely connected while the second anode can be activated via a common collecting point